Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wanna cheat like Tiger? There’s an app for that…

Wanna cheat like Tiger? There’s an app for that… Earlier this year the New York Post released an article that explained the newly created application for the iPhone called the “tiger text.” In light of the Tiger Woods scandal the purpose of this is to erase any incriminating text messages that are sent from your phone to the recipient’s phone. Okay so my opinion on this is split… because there have been times when I wish I could retract a text message I sent. However, it was never to lie about cheating in a relationship …I think that is ridiculous this new app will only increase dishonesty in people and lying about cheating on your spouse is not a message you want portray to young people. Because it’s saying that this is okay to do… and it really isn’t. I’m curious to know how this pans out!

No comments:

Post a Comment