Friday, May 14, 2010

NO MORE JUSTIN BIEBER FEVER …

NO MORE JUSTIN BIEBER FEVER… Twitter has confirmed that it has revamped its system by changing its trending topics feature to what is most relevant . If you’ve noticed Justin Bieber has been one of the trending topics for months. So, twitter decided to put in place breaking news stories or what is most shocking. I think this is good because I am tired of Justin Bieber he’s everywhere. At one time Justin Bieber was a topic on the white house Facebook page. Yea, I know what you’re thinking. What a great use of social media from the White House. I shook my head on that one! However, I have nothing against Justin but enough is enough!!!

5 comments:

  1. Too funny.

    I admit, Justin Bieber locked down Trending Topics awhile ago. It took Twitter to release his stronghold.

    Impressive.

    It won't be long before Greyson Michael Chance becomes a trending topic though.

    Daytime talk shows are already on the wagon:
    http://bit.ly/957l0P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Don!

    I totally agree with you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree no more justin bieber let's start a motherfuckin riot let's start a riot no more justin no more justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin bieber is a fuckin pussy lol lol lol what a fuckin bitch he has no common since i agree no more justin bieber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna get a gun and put it to justin biebers motherfuckin head sayin hey bitch ass i'm the fuckin king you's a hoe you belibers a motherfuckin hoe

    ReplyDelete