Thursday, March 25, 2010

BLACK BERRY UNDERCOVER lover

BLACK BERRY UNDERCOVER lover Today on Daily Bulldog reporter, Retro Inc. reported findings of social media use in California. www.bulldogreporter.com Retro Inc. is an online electronic shopping site. According to Retro Inc. 1,000 people had participated in the survey and the results were not surprising to me. Statistics show 48% of social media users like myself update their Facebook or Twitter after going to bed. I must admit, I use my blackberry to check my Facebook page and my twitter page probably more than 15 times during the day. And my blackberry becomes my undercover lover at night because I probably update my twitter page at least 5 to 8 times in bed. Is this an addiction? Hmm The survey also revealed that 7% said they check messages during intimate moments. And 7% wouldn't mind being interrupted during sex to check messages on their phone. This is very surprising to me. To conclude I must say social media can be addictive and for me, my blackberry is the device that keeps me in the KNOW. It’s my daily fix. So, with that being said Blackberry will always be my undercover lover!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment