Friday, March 26, 2010

Lady Gaaaa-biillion

Lady GaGa the first music artists to reach 1 billion online video hits. According to Mashables. (http://mashable.com/2010/03/24/lady-gaga-billion/) Many artist has reached the online video hit mark but, Lady GaGa is a GaGa-iollion record breaker. I must admit I was not a big fan of lady GaGa in the beginning but, all that changed when I heard her sing acappella on SNL Saturday Night Live last year 2009. I was blown away! I am sure I was not the only person who felt this way. But, the auto-tuning and her outlandish clothing distracted me from recognizing her true talents. "Taylor Swift who?" Ga-Ga should have definitely won the Grammy award for best artist of 2009. This is a great accomplishments for Lady Ga-Ga. Lady Ga-Ga gets a thumps up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment